By default, Canva Button is only available to users who access our main platform - app.fanbooster.com. White label users do not have this feature enabled because Canva limits the issuance of API key per app (up to 10 domains only). To resolve this, white label customers need to apply for their own API key that they need to add to their white label setup.
Follow the steps below to enable Canva button in your white label dashboard:
1. To apply for the Canva Button API Key, go to https://www.canva.com/button/ and click Get the Canva Button. (ETA for the application is 2-4 weeks)
2. Once your application is approved, Canva will issue an API key that you will need to add to your white label settings.
3. Go to Account Settings > White Label > Change.
4. Paste the API key under Canva API Key and click Save.
5. The Canva button should now appear in your composer window! 🎉