1. Why is my bill coming from “Traject” now?
- As of September 12, 2020, we have officially rebranded to Fanbooster by Traject which is now a part of the Traject suite of products. All official receipts and invoices will now be coming fromTraject.
2. Is my bill changing?
- Not at all! You should still expect to be charged the same amount and due date as before.
3. Is there anything I need to do?
- No action needed on your end. We expect the transition to be seamless but in the event that you encounter any problems feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Why did you make this change?
- Now that we are part of Traject, we want to be under one billing system. In addition, this move has an added benefit for our non-US-based customers — because Chargebee supports 100+ currencies, we can accept payments from customers in their preferred currency.
5. The description of my charge looks different, how do I know what I’m being billed for?
- The details of the amount charged is stated under the “Description” field. See below sample invoice:
6. What are the payment method options?
- We accept all major credit cards and direct debit payments.
7. Will my billing date change?
- No. Your billing date will remain the same.
8. The charge wasn't successful the first time, what will happen?
- The system will retry daily for 9 days, if unsuccessful your account will be locked after 14 days of first failed attempt. If no payment is collected by Day 31 your account will automatically be deactivated.
9. Can I change my billing date to a specific date that I want?
- Yes, the charges will be prorated and will automatically be adjusted based on the original billing date.
10. I need to change my payment method, where can I do that?
- You may go to Account Settings > Payment & Billing > Change Payment Method:
11. Who receives the monthly invoice? Can I add other people as recipients?
- The account administrator receives the monthly invoice using the email used to sign up with us. If you are under the Pro Plan, you can add more than one administrator who can have access to billing and therefore receive the monthly invoices as well.
12. Where can I download my past invoices?
- Past invoices are available for download by logging into your admin account. Navigate to Account Settings > Payment & Billing. You should be able to see the PDF invoices available for download.
13. I am subscribed to other Traject products, will I be invoiced separately?
- If you are subscribed to multiple Traject products, your monthly billing will be consolidated under one invoice. Note that your billing date will be aligned to the 1st brand’s sign up date.