Traject Social's merger with Fanbooster has unlocked the feature everyone has been waiting for: Instagram Direct Posting! 🎉
To ensure a smooth process of enabling this feature in your account, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Re-authenticate the profile
1. Login to app.fanbooster.com (use your same login credentials as trajectsocial.com).
2. Click Connect Profiles and select Facebook:
3. Follow the prompts to reconnect the associated Facebook Page (make sure to approve all permissions):
4. After Facebook, do the same thing for Instagram Business Profile.
5. Go to the Connected Profiles list and make sure both profiles are in Active Status.
Step 2: Schedule a post to Instagram
1. Once you have both Facebook and Instagram profiles reconnected, you can now schedule directly to Instagram! Click the Composer Window (for single post) or Bulk Scheduler (for bulk post) to start scheduling.
2. Create your post and choose Direct Posting:
3. The post should now be published directly to the Instagram profile!
Can I also post videos and multiple images directly to Instagram?
You can post videos directly to Instagram but for multiple images, it can be done via notification-based scheduling only.
I am using Instagram personal profile, will I be able to post directly too?
Direct posting is exclusive to Instagram business profiles only. If you are using your Instagram to grow your business, we strongly recommend you to switch to Instagram Business to take advantage of all the best features Instagram has to offer. See this article for more information.
If the Direct Posting option does not appear in the list of Instagram posting options even after reconnecting both Facebook and Instagram profiles, you may try the following:
Reconverting to Business Profile
1. Go to your mobile device, login to the Instagram profile and convert it back to personal.
2. Once again on your mobile device convert Instagram to business once more. Make sure you are selecting the correct Facebook page for that brand. Do not click skip as this may create a brand new Facebook page for it.
3. You're all set! From here you should go back to Fanbooster. Click on Connect Profiles, select Instagram Business Profiles and your newly converted profile should appear on the list.