You can now schedule your TikTok videos with Fanbooster! Follow the steps below on how easily schedule your video content in advance!
1. Using Fanbooster by Traject, upload your video content with any accompanying text or hashtags. You can do this in either the Fanbooster by Traject web app or the mobile app, but ultimately you’ll need to open the post in the mobile app to continue publishing to TikTok.
Here’s a list of everything you will need to create your post:
If you aren’t sure how to use the effects in TikTok, check out this quick tutorial that explains how to use all the tools.
2. Once you have your post open in the mobile app and everything looks good, select “Open in TikTok” at the bottom, which will then open the TikTok app.
3. You’ll now see your post and video content automatically populated on the post creation page in TikTok. Here you can change any settings or make any additional tweaks to your settings before you publish the post.
4. If you decide that you want to edit your video content further by adding more music, captions, or any other TikTok effects, just click the “back” arrow at the top of the TikTok post publishing screen. This will allow you to go back to the video editing steps as if you were going through the TikTok video creation process instead of taking the expedited route to the last step through Fanbooster.
5. Publish your post! That’s all there is to it.