While most social media interactions will occur in your Inbox, engagements that need to be followed up on by you and your team members will appear in Tasks.
You can easily manage any tasks assigned to you or to anyone else on your team. You can:
- See your tasks or tasks assigned to other users
- Filter to only high priority items
- Filter based on type of task
FYI:Note every team member should have access to tasks. You can easily control this as a project level user permissions.
If you have a task assigned to you, you will see your list of Open Tasks when you click on Tasks:
Depending on the task assigned to you, you can leave an internal comment or engage in the activity directly from your Task dashboard. After completing the task, make sure to click Complete Task. before completing the task.
FYI:Fanbooster by Traject and ZenDesk have joined forces - with this integration, you and your team will be able to easily turn social messages into support tickets, then manage them through to resolution from the ZenDesk stream. Click here to learn more.
Task Performance Report
Review task performance of your team by viewing the Task Performance Report.
To view the Task Performance Report, go to Tasks > Task Performance.
The reports available are as follows:
Tasks by Date - shows the trend of tasks assigned and completed during the selected period.
Task Performance by Team Member:
- Assigned - number of tasks assigned to the user
- Completed - number of tasks completed by the user
- First touch - number of minutes from the time the task was assigned to the user up to the time he first opened it
- Task resolution - number of minutes from the time the task was assigned up to the time it was completed
- Completion ratio - percentage of resolved tasks over all tasks assigned
Export Team Performance Report
You can export this report as a PDF using the Run Report button on that page.