This article will show you how to add and manage additional administrators in your Fanbooster by Traject account.
In this Article
Admin vs. User
First, let's look at the differences between an Admin and a User:
- An Administrator has access to account level features, such as managing billing and white label options. They also have access to project level features, such as adding profiles, publishing content, etc.
- A User, however, does not have access to billing or account level functions like white labeling options. A user's access is restricted based on the access given to them. For example, if you set-up a client as a user, for example, you may want to restrict his access to only approve publications, or view search agent reports.
Shout-out:The option to add more administrators is only available for Advanced and Pro subscribers
How do I add an Administrator Account?
To add an Admin to your account, follow these steps:
- Login to your account and head to My Account
2. Click on Administrators on the left side-bar and select Add Administrator.
3. Here you'll put in their email address and continue
4. Add their personal information such as name and password, and select which permissions you want to give this admin.
Permissions for administrators range from the usual project management, but also go higher on an account level such as management of billing, White label, and API
Editing or Deleting Administrator Account
If you want to edit permissions of an existing administrator or simply delete their account, follow steps 1-3 then:
4. Click on the administrator's name who's permissions you'd like to change or you'd like to remove from your account:
5. Make the changes you want to the user's permission or personal info, then click Save. If you want to delete the user, click Delete.